Lead and Gold Free Weekend

The Lead and Gold free weekend starts tomorrow.
You can start the 1.4GB preload now.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42120/

It's a fun game. It sort of reminds me of Just Cause 2 but you don't blow everything up. It's a third person multiplayer western with several different game types. I played it with 5 of my friends tonight and it was fun. Can't really go wrong for $7.49.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a TF2 clone? I'd like to try it but I really don;t have the time. I have easily 30+ games from the Steam sale to play outside of my normal life.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a TF2 clone? I'd like to try it but I really don;t have the time. I have easily 30+ games from the Steam sale to play outside of my normal life.

Looks like TF2 meets Red Dead Redemption.

I remember someone saying that the reg/netcode/something for this was HORRIBLE back when it came out (which really wasn't all too long ago.) Any say on that op? I'd check it out myself but I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back til after this is over :(

Free weekend is back and it's on sale for $2.50. Anyone still playing?

$2.50? Damn, that's CHEAP... wonder why it hasn't done too well. 10 bucks normal prices is cheap too.

It sucked had tons of bugs when it came out. I'm gonna go see what all the hoola is I'll report back.

update
-------------
meh

about 200-500 people playing, not so much a TF2 clone but really not interesting. Other than the theme there's absolutely nothing new or unique about this game and honestly it doesn't look that good. I'd say if you already own The standard CoD,TF2,CSS,BF games you'd just be wasting 2.50.

*note: this is multiplayer only. I bought it because I thought there was a single player or Co|op theres not. I found the multiplayer disappointing.

For [H]. NO advanced graphical settings.

Last edited:
Yeah, during the last free weekend the game just crashed on the splash screen. Good thing I didn't buy it.

Back