"Largest" nForce2/ Canterwood boards?

CrimandEvil

Dick with a heart of gold
I'm planning to custom build a case so I was wondering what are the "largest" nForce2 and Canterwood boards? I just want to make sure that I can fit pretty much any board in it.

I'm trying to plan AROUND the motherboard, I don't want to plan it out around my current one because I want to avoid certain problems when I want to upgrade it like:
Motherboard A's memory slot are too close to the IDE ports which are blocked by an IDE Drive. I want the case to be as compact as possible without hindering airflow thats why I asked. Internal Feng Shui I guess.

Wow that is big. Thanks I was worried about the DVD drive hitting into the memory.

I had the same problem when I upgraded, ram hit the hard drives even though this case is supposed to support the large size atx mobos.

Well... i beleive the ATX standard is something like 12" x 9.5", which may help you out, there is also an eATX standard which is 12"x13", but those are generally limited to dualie ++ boards

yeah, that board is full size

same exact size as my intel board

I almost prefer them to reach that final set of mounting holes, just seems a bit more safe.

btw, that size is

Dimensions 30.5cm (12.05") x 24.4cm (9.6")

Back