Koss Porta Pro's $19.99 FS w/ Amazon Prime

Greatest portable headphones EVER, at a great price. 3Camels says they were a little lower back in December of last year, but only by ~$5.
There IS a version with the inline remote and mic, fyi, but the cable quality is crap.

Last, for some fun, research the mod scene on these things. People do the damnedest things to them...

these old school cans are the best cans you can buy under $50. just so you know these cans will pull out your hair when taking them off.

Got it, thanks.

I killed my JVC HRAX700s and was looking for some new cheap headphone.

these old school cans are the best cans you can buy under $50. just so you know these cans will pull out your hair when taking them off.

Sad but true. And yet I love them still.

Check out the Koss headphones in stock at Radio Shack.

Most of the ones advertised with "Titanium Diaphragm" speakers will sound similar to the Porta Pro's (clean, fairly low distortion, i've owned or tried most of them and liked them way better than other low cost brands).

Linky: http://www.radioshack.com/search?q=koss

You may be able to find lower prices by plugging the model names into a google price search.

Last edited:
use it everyday, got replacement foam pads too as I intended to keep it forever :) The foam pad wears quickly if used frequently.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Best cans < $50. I do have some nice cans (Senn Momentum over-ear, MrSpeakers Mad Dog), but still find myself regularly using my good old Koss PortaPros and KSC-75s :)

Best cans < $50. I do have some nice cans (Senn Momentum over-ear, MrSpeakers Mad Dog), but still find myself regularly using my good old Koss PortaPros and KSC-75s :)

Back