kMaN's FS/FT Thread

kMaN_(KYA)

Weaksauce
My FS/FT Thread is back open and ready to do business. I'll send pics upon request or you can copy/paste pic links.

All prices include shipping in the United States.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE AND I AM OPEN FOR TRADES:

Make me an offer $$$ for whatever you want.
If you think you have something to trade for just ask me.

I accept money orders, cash, non-CC PayPal, certified money orders and personal checks (*** Item is not shipped until personal check clears).

You can contact me via this thread, pm's or email me at [email protected].

http://www.heatware.com[/L]][ HEATWARE.com ] as username XcaL_kMaN

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE AND I DO TAKE TRADE

MotherBoard:
1 x Biostar TForce4SLI Socket 939, new, never-used, box is open but anti-static bag is sealed - Asking $75.00

NoteBook Memory :
1 x PC4200 256mb DDR2 LapTop RAM midule SODIMM - $20.00
ddr2.jpg

HardDrives:
2 x Western Digital 36gig Raptor's WD360, sn's: WMAH91470234 & WMAH91470228, both under warranty until 8/19/2009 - $75.00 each
36raptors.jpg

**** If you are unhappy, dissatisfied or if your item is broken or damaged when you receive it, then PM me, email me or call me so we can work it out and make the transaction right. Please contact me and allow me time to contact you about the problem before you start posting negative feedback and/or posts in the forums. I do have a full-time job, as most of us do. :) ****

**** If I have made a mistake in representation of a product, let me know about it so I can change it. I do not purposly misrepresent products and I apologize before hand. Thank You. ****

Back