Kingston Hyper X Fury Beast Expo 6000 - 2 TB kingston Fury NVME PCI 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Is the memory a single 32GB stick?
Do you have a invoice for these items for warranty purposes? Gonna see if my brother still needs stuff.

Is the memory a single 32GB stick?
Do you have an invoice for these items for warranty purposes? Gonna see if my brother still needs stuff.
Sorry it’s 2x16GB receipt. Sure I can dig up reciepts but I have never had higher end memory go bad in my life lol.

NKD said:
Fur Beast Expo

That sounds like a good time if that's the kind of thing you're into. ;)

There's a, "Y" missing in your title. It might help search results although the unintended humor of it might get more clicks.

That sounds like a good time if that's the kind of thing you're into. ;)

There's a, "Y" missing in your title. It might help search results although the unintended humor of it might get more clicks.
Hahaha. 😂. Was running without my adhd pills for 4 days. Forgot to refill. So that will do. I’ll just leave it I guess.😝

Hahaha. 😂. Was running without my adhd pills for 4 days. Forgot to refill. So that will do. I’ll just leave it I guess.😝
Heehee! I thought Kingston started making Fur Beasts!!! ;)

Is the red color from Rgb true red or looks pinkish? Hoping you know.

Is the red color from Rgb true red or looks pinkish? Hoping you know.
Honestly never really paid that much attention but I am fairly certain it was red. But this guy on Reddit was complaining about something but it ended up being armory crate issue. He has the white version of the ram and It cycles through lot colors, red does look like red to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/s/G8xDA50b6y

Bump for memory. if anyone needs it, it will be here for another week. Or probably going to keep it for a future build if I ever need it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back