-75%
$19.99 =
$4.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/102500/

I bit.

P.S

they have the complete pack as well.

Buy Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection
Includes 4 items: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Weapons & Armor Bundle, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Legend of Dead Kel, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Teeth of Naros
WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends in 23:16:27
PACKAGE INFO -75%
$39.99 =
$9.99

Last edited:
I had crash issues and the developer went bankrupt or something so there won't be any support. beware.

38 Studios borrowed $75 million from the state of Rhode Island, then went bankrupt after releasing this game, putting taxpayers on the hook for up to $100 million.

Which makes me wonder: where does the money go when you buy it from Steam?

well ea has you login to their servers. So they might be supporting the game, etc.

I bought the game on this sale, and installed on Win 8.1. It's running just fine. Though, I did have to hand edit the personal.ini file (in my documents/my games/reckoning) to get the resolution set correctly.

I set the res to 1920 x 1080 in game, but it didn't "take", I thought the game looked just terrible. Took me a few minutes to find and set the res correctly. After that, the game is running fine.

I also installed sweetfx to make the colors pop a bit more, and have been experimenting with widescreen fixer to open up the FOV a bit.

I've only played a couple of hours. Still trying to decide if I like the game. I've always found the 'pause to talk to characters' in RPGs a bit contrived. But the combat seems fun so far.

For $5, definitely worth a try. And doesn't seem to require too heavy a video card, either. I've got a 670, and the fans haven't kicked up at all.

Curt Shilling made this game I picked it up finally Curt had cancer but is doing better from Chewing tobacco.

I think it's worth it for this price. The game world is pretty big with a lot to do, but there is a kind of grind that got on my nerves early on. Interesting combat and story, but for some reason feels mediocre overall.

Curt Shilling made this game I picked it up finally Curt had cancer but is doing better from Chewing tobacco.
Curt is doing better while recovering from cancer by chewing tobacco? :D

I found the story and world both under and overwhelming. Underwhelming in the sense that I didn't really care about it and overwhelming in just how much lore they would chuck at you as fast as they did. There were a lot of story pacing issues when I played it, and I never finished it.

The combat was flashy and neat, but it got repetitive after a while.

Fun game, some twists to the genre re combat, but longer than your average game these days, so definitely worth the price.

With the add-ons this game takes forever to complete.

I bought it quite a while ago when they had it on sale.

I never did finish all the add-on quests though as I started playing other games.

Back