Keep Your Damn Pokeman GO Playing Eyes On The Road!

I'm glad your nanny state thinking is watching out for my well being :rolleyes:.
If you don't do stupid shit, then why do you worry about stupid shit being banned? And if you do stupid shit, then you're the reason stupid shit needs to be banned.

BTW I'm not about protecting the zombies well being. I just don't want zombies to walk in front me on the street.

They can fall into the grand canyon for all I care, I'm just afraid they'll happen to walk into the path of my car, or worse drive into me.

Last edited:
If you don't do stupid shit, then why do you worry about stupid shit being banned? And if you do stupid shit, then you're the reason stupid shit needs to be banned.

BTW I'm not about protecting the zombies well being. I just don't want zombies to walk in front me on the street.

They can fall into the grand canyon for all I care, I'm just afraid they'll happen to walk into the path of my car, or worse drive into me.

Yeah, it's a nanny state if it wants to try to protect you from yourself.

That's not what's happening when someone is playing Carmageddon GO while I am crossing the street.

This. I couldn't care less if these stupid fuck mouths walk off cliffs, fall off parking garages, drop through open manhole covers, walk into incinerators, get driven over by large construction vehicles, or impale themselves in a Home Depot on some lawn tools Final Destination style. That's just natural selection happening the way nature intended. We really don't want those retards in the gene pool to begin with. The only problem I see is that these overweight, mouth breathing, basement dwelling 40-year old virgins have the potential to injure, kill, maim, or damage the property of other people who are just going about their daily lives. I'd be pissed as hell if some douchebag skewered his VW on the back of my truck's trailer hitch because he was playing that stupid game.

Here's a scary thought: when will the GearVR version of the game come out?

I still can't believe anyone is still talking about Pokemon in 2016....

...let alone adults!

People need to start acting their age.. If you are old enough to drive a car, you should have no interest what so ever in Pokemon :p (and that's if this were the 90's, which it isn't)

My wife took my 30 year old to Tucson the other day, the kid was playing while they ran around town.

Wife came home and downloaded the game and started playing .... until she realized that she would have to leave the house to find more Pokemon.

It seems there are limits to her hubris :D

Just making a point that this argument has been made for just about everything and yet those thousands of things still exist. People are stupid and accidents will happen, but that shouldn't mean the banning and regulating of something responsible people can enjoy. Life is full of risks, you're taking one just about every second of your life. I play this game, but I am responsible, I don't walk in roads, I watch where I am going, I actually try to stay off the local bike riding trail around the river here and walk in the nice green grass just for extra measures. Just making the point that people drink and drive all the time, it is a huge deal, but does that mean we need to out right ban alcohol? Where do you draw the line...

The Wisconsin DOT has electronic signs on the major roads that read, "DRIVE NOW. CATCH POKEMON LATER" all over the state.

Back