Just ordered OCZ memory..

We wish you good luck in your experience. Let us know how it turns out.

Wow, a response from the man himself. I know OCZ used to be horrible back in the day, but this RAM had good reviews on the site and I have seen a lot of people using OCZ here on the forums. I'm willing to give this a shot.

*waits for djness to come running in with his Anti-OCZ protesting signs* :p

Some of the best oc'n mem on the market atm. I would hope it impresses you as it seems to for many ;)

Hey Rizen,

What board do you plan on using the RAM with? Get at me, I might have some good OC'ing tips for you.

hey, i have the same exact ram you have :p . the only thing i have 1gb of OCZ EL Platinum pc3200. Im running this at stock speeds of 400fsb in dual channel with timings of 2-3-2-6 which are just as good as higher priced corsair memory. Dont get me wrong, Corsair is my fav brand, but im very happy with OCZ. I had the same questions about OCZ when i heard the hate going towards them. It kinda had me worried, but after testing and using them. I have no problems.

Yeah I have used a lot of RAM in my lifetime -

Mushkin
Corsair
KingMax
Crucial
OCZ

I used to have a hardware website :p So I got lots of RAM to test back in the day. I haven't used OCZ in a while, hopefully this will be as good of an experience as everyone is now claiming.

Back