just bought an xbox, reccomend some good games

Blasterboy460

[H]ard|Gawd
ok im a die hard pc gamer, i have never owned a console since super nintendo.
i just bought an xbox to start modding what games do you reccomend
i have halo. i like fps, car racing games, and snowboard/motocross. im not a big nfl/nba fan

Shoulda bought a PS2. Much better game collection. Pretty much any good game on xbox, you can buy for pc. I own an XBOX PS2 and a comp. So I'm not just speaking out my ass.

SSX3
Proj Goth 2 (mentioned above)
Rainbow 6-3 (one of the best imo)
Pre-Order Halo2
Grab a golf game that is compatible with LIVE if you enjoy those type of games

Burnout 3 is definately one of the best racing games I've ever played. I usually play Driv3r for about an hour a night too. I played through the singleplayer and it was ok, but the free driving mode is the best. I just drive around until a cop starts chasing me and then go until they kill me. It's a blast. The cops are much better in it that in GTA. They'll actually keep up with and ram you to make you crash.

And you can go back after you die and make a movie of your game, editting it from different angles and everything.

i got rid of the ps2 for the modding of the xbox and just for one game thats coming out, greg hastings paintball well and halo2 lol. yah so far i have the xenium ice installed working great

Blasterboy460 said:
i got rid of the ps2 for the modding of the xbox and just for one game thats coming out, greg hastings paintball well and halo2 lol. yah so far i have the xenium ice installed working great
Yes probably the 2 best games coming out
:D

Hey blaster have you had a chance to play greg hasting's paintball yet? or at least check out some of the gameplay footage?

Back