Just applied invisible shield, help

Black-Tom

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,
Just put an invisible shield on my LG Dare and I was wondering if those bubbles on the back of the phone are going to go away? They're pretty tiny as far as I can tell and I'm not sure if I want to risk doing it again unless its going to be ugly.

Hey guys,
Just put an invisible shield on my LG Dare and I was wondering if those bubbles on the back of the phone are going to go away? They're pretty tiny as far as I can tell and I'm not sure if I want to risk doing it again unless its going to be ugly.

The bubbles will come out naturally with normal use, it even says it on the manual. Over the course of a week they will come out, I had the same thing when I applied to my 3rd gen ipod nano.

Cool, I wanted to make sure that they weren't too big of bubbles for that to work. Thanks!

Yeah, I'll second that. My daughter has one and the bubble(s) went away in a couple of weeks. However, they only go away with use. Handle that badboy.

Yes, I agree and I learned the hard way by accidently scratching and tearing a small section of my protective sleeve trying to get rid of all the bubbles and failed. Few days later, they disappeared. Oops.

I don't know if this still holds true, but I used to use a credit card, SD card, or razor blade (angled away from the cutting edge) to "scrape" the bubbles out to the edges.

Squeegee out as much water as you can the rest of it goes away over the course of about a week or so

Yeah the bubbles are already starting to go away a little bit and I can only assume it'll get better in the next couple of days. Only thing I messed up when putting on the invisible shield is there's a small spot on a round where there's a lifted edge I guess.

I don't think it will be a big deal but I might put some pressure on it when I go to sleep tonight to see if it'll stick down

Hmm...you really shouldn't have THAT many bubbles after the first 24 hours. My guess is you used to much solution or didn't squeegee it out properly. Granted, most will probably disappear, however at the same time, most should have been gone after 24 hours.

I actually took the picture right after I finished putting all of the shield on. 95% of the bubbles on the back are gone now actually which is cool.

Back