Just a thought, do you agree?

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to bring a conversation to the table of my observation. I can make this long but I prefer to get right to my point, then we'll go from there.

So, not long ago I bought a Dell 1530 with Window Vista Premium. Not the first time I use Vista as I had it on my Dell 1705 and it ran great. My observation is though, even with people putting down Vista and it being riddled with bugs and security holes, which is kinda expected when an OS is released( Maybe not as much as Vista has so far) I'm thankful for Vista pushing for better hardware or should I say pushing the standards to a higher level. Reason I say this is I was looking at my notebook design and other as well and how thin they have gotten yet powerful. All cause vista requires a decent video card to run it. Now, you don't see shitty IGP's as much anymore like from VIA or SIS that cripple laptops. You also have dual cores in very small notebooks. I just think that even if some people don't like change, in the end it does have its benefits. I can talk more and go in depth more but I'll save it for your opinions. Thanks

I'm not a Microsoft fanboi, so I'm not taking sides, only and observation ppl.

Technology in general will always improve. Regardless of what software is driving it to do so.

If it isn't Windows, it would be something else. As simple as that.

I think Vista in general is having folks a bigger push for bigger hard drives, RAM, and GPUs. However this is the way it has been through all Windows installs, just the nature of OS in general (the newer- the more requirements. This really goes for ALL Operating Systems out there).

A good thing that you could contribute (In my opinion) to Microsoft is the growing push for 64 bit, however. If a manufacturer wants to get their stamp of approval, they have to have 64 bit drivers. This will help tremendously. I think nobody would disagree that 64 bit Vista is vastly improved over XP 64.

Back