Joke/Reason Why The Aussies Are Beating Us!

I could send you some if you want, but it actually does make for good thermal paste... at least until it dries out, then it's bad.

However, just like normal applications of vegemite on bread, if you're using it as thermal paste remember to only place a smear on it. I've never met a foreigner who didn't properly understand just how little you use... you use it in the same quantity you would use uber-hot spicy sauce, and don't heap it on unless you know you like it thick.

Although, I have to wonder if chilli sauce would make for some good thermal paste :D

According to this article that's all it would be good for... :D Good research, though, Megadeth_Guy01 !

OT: Was Marty Friedman your favorite Megadeth guitarist? He's mine....or was, anyway.

RIUM+ said:
Snip...

Although, I have to wonder if chilli sauce would make for some good thermal paste :D
Nah, it's already loaded with plenty of BTUs! At least mine is... Actually, it is Scoville units, but who's counting!

RIUM+ said:

The little chunks of beef in the sauce might not allow for proper seating of the HSF lol.

I hear the kangaroos are working overtime to help with the power over there. Or maybe the aussies are using pedal power to power their machines instead of overclocking them.

Someone throw some ideas out there of why they are beating us!

Back