Ivy Bridge in stores already for the Canadians?

At this $239 NCIX price I'm gonna go ahead with the 3570k over the 2500k. So there are no better deals out there for Canadians?

I was uncertain but I ended up getting it for $240+tax at NCIX...if wiki is right, ivy bridge will be the last cpu for socket 1155 and haswell will use a new socket 1150 so i figured to get 3570k over 2500k

I am in toronto and I tried a few place, some of them doesn't have it yet and NCIX seems to have the lowest price that I know of, running out quick though. not sure about online stock

I was uncertain but I ended up getting it for $240+tax at NCIX...if wiki is right, ivy bridge will be the last cpu for socket 1155 and haswell will use a new socket 1150 so i figured to get 3570k over 2500k

I am in toronto and I tried a few place, some of them doesn't have it yet and NCIX seems to have the lowest price that I know of, running out quick though. not sure about online stock
I'm in Toronto too, hate to pay the shipping but NCIX seems to be the best deal and I put in an order about 2 hours ago. Shipping was not bad at $7.49, I added a CPU cooler to my order that costs $1 more at Canada Computers so I saved an extra buck there as well. Hopefully we get them by the weekend!

Back