Nsc1120
Dargon
Fusionrs
Stock
Untitled
Siliconnerd

That’s all for now, have fun.

Woohoo :) Yay! I got an invite and the name I wanted! Wooot

Come on guys, register the invites so that i can get some more to give out. There are still three that haven't been claimed yet. If they aren't claimed soon I will take them back and give them to people that will except them. Thanks.

may I please have?

[edited for security purposes]

you are :cool:

[edit] Thanks! [/edit]

Just as I mentioned in another related thread, I don't have 15 hours to waste trying to get the Gmail Machine to spit out my lucky number.

Take pity on a longtime member of the forums. :)

canderson at wayne.edu

please help me! i'm on aol as well! it sucks going to such a techy forum like this, and still getting flamed for an aol account since my parents won't let us get roadrunner. but NO, they still wanna pay $70 a month for crappy AOL dsl! please help!!!
THANKS!!!

[email protected]

The following have been invited:

palabared
stereotype
Darakian
Dr. Evil
Liquid X
quicksilvr00

Have fun guys

Got some more, these guys got one too.

Ch1m3r4
dktchan
spIdeZ
fear_nothing
carl67lp
garage81

That's all for now guys.

thanks a lot bro.

fyi: guys with 1 post and its in this thread...im supporting members who dont just leech...i think u get the point

Agree completely, I'm givin' them to members of the [H], not just someone that knows how to use google.

palabared said:
thanks a lot bro.

fyi: guys with 1 post and its in this thread...im supporting members who dont just leech...i think u get the point

I've been around a long long time. I lost my email account recently and my account here was cookied. Had to start all over from scratch.
Want proof? um....It can't really be vouched for unless you email the two guys who were with me when I "stole" it from the local store, but back when Best Buy botched the Ti4600 launch I was the one who posted THE picture of the BB shelf tag at the incorrect price, it also happened to be the same incorrect price listed on their website. The picture is still on Hypothermia in the BB thread.

So yeah, you could say that I've given a fair share and been around a while. :D

Hey guys, so I got an invite from a guy on another forum, but guess he sent out it to someone else also as it said it had been used and I clicked a soon as I got it.

So could you send a long time [H] member an invite plz

hardforums at jabonline.net

You need to post your email address if you want an invite.

EDIT: Goodby noobie, Hello [H]Lite. w00t.

wickedld9 said:
I've been around a long long time. I lost my email account recently and my account here was cookied. Had to start all over from scratch.
Want proof? um....It can't really be vouched for unless you email the two guys who were with me when I "stole" it from the local store, but back when Best Buy botched the Ti4600 launch I was the one who posted THE picture of the BB shelf tag at the incorrect price, it also happened to be the same incorrect price listed on their website. The picture is still on Hypothermia in the BB thread.

So yeah, you could say that I've given a fair share and been around a while. :D

I think he was referring to the guy that just registered and his only post was wanting a gmail invite. If i get some more you are on the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back