relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Back when we didn't rate worth a sh!t.
So now we're at 1.2 MILLION PPD.

All I have to say is:
It should be 1.5.

You know it's true.

yes, we are sorry

There are some others that can "D" some more as well....

We need to reach some of the lower ppd people and see if we can get something out of them... there are many many more of them.

when I upgrade this box to Q6600 I will have a free 2160 that is good to 2.8GHz for the needy.

I can't add more boxen, but I can do everything to make sure the ones I have push as many ppd as possible :D

you know SWMBO and all

when I upgrade this box to Q6600 I will have a free 2160 that is good to 2.8GHz for the needy.

I can't add more boxen, but I can do everything to make sure the ones I have push as many ppd as possible :D

you know SWMBO and all

Long ago we all agreed that an uppgrade counts as "D". :D
May I suggest some lingerie if SWMBO needs convincing?

"D" is in my near future... a few more weeks and we'll be back on our feet here in digital's world. It's been a tough 6 months or so for us, but I'm finally making some decent money again, and I think a new quad or five will be on the way here before too long:)

Save the money for D WTF

Do some chores like the dishes, the trash, or something u dont normally do! That earns better points with the ladys!

"D" is in my near future... a few more weeks and we'll be back on our feet here in digital's world. It's been a tough 6 months or so for us, but I'm finally making some decent money again, and I think a new quad or five will be on the way here before too long:)

This isn't over is it? :p

Small house + no closet space at the moment = no more "D" no matter what I do :p

Small house + no closet space at the moment = no more "D" no matter what I do :p

There is always a way to D no matter what even if you have to put them under your bed. Think of heated bed for the cold winter ;)

Remove crap from closet that is taking up space, Ex:
clothes, shoes, family pictures, family heirlooms, you know the bulky stuff that keeps boxen from multiplying ;)

Remove crap from closet that is taking up space, Ex:
clothes, shoes, family pictures, family heirlooms, you know the bulky stuff that keeps boxen from multiplying ;)

true [H]ardness.

Naked boxen hanging on the walls equals modern art and a wonderful conversation starter while entertaining.

Chicks dig naked boxen:)

There is always a way to D no matter what even if you have to put them under your bed. Think of heated bed for the cold winter ;)

You forgot the possible and oft pleasing vibration factor;)

Ah, but there is always room. I have 6 systems in my living room at the moment. I'm getting ready to put two more in my bedroom via wireless for connection to the router. I will probably move one of my quads in there for the summer since my bedroom stays a hell of a lot cooler than my living room.

I'm also planning on moving my son's computer into his room by the summer as it's also cooler in there than in the living room.

By adding 2 quads and upgrading a dual to a quad in the last couple of months I have been able to keep my furnace from turning on most of that time. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to run the boxen than it is to run the furnace.

I'm always trying to do my part. However, the two boxen I will be adding in my bedroom will only be older machines and running a different DC project but with the same types of goals in mind. I prefer to keep all multicore machines on F@H and put my single core machines on WCG. Distributing the DC work to different projects which seem to benefit the most from the boxen power available.

Just threw a Xenon E3110 into the mix. Should help with that 1.5 goal relic was talkin bout... Now, if I could only get it to work with the P5N-e sli I could OC it to almost 4ghz on air..:p

If it were up to me there is always room for more boxen, but when SWMBO doesn't have room for her clothes, boxen is 2nd priority :p

If it were up to me there is always room for more boxen, but when SWMBO doesn't have room for her clothes, boxen is 2nd priority :p

Tell her she needs less clothes..... then you will have all the room you will need for boxen. You might be a bit lonely at first but plenty of room.:D

Tell her she needs less clothes..... then you will have all the room you will need for boxen. You might be a bit lonely at first but plenty of room.:D
Ahh... the married life... :D

Back