iTunes Artist Links?

danman

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there a way to relocate the artist and song links in iTunes? Next to the artist or album there is an arrow that if you click it it goes to the corresponding artist/album in the iTunes store.

Is there a way to redirect this to my library instead of the iTunes store?

Don't be afraid to explore the preferences panel. It's really not too daunting. Simply click Edit-->Preferences. If you can't find it from there, go ahead and earn a darwin award.

Uhhh, all you can change there is to remove the links. I want to keep the links but have them link to my library asshat.

danman said:
Touché.

Pardon my smugness, I am just about to graduate and have one of them "i've accomplished something, so I need to read the first 2 words to know" filters before me. Forgive me, fellow [H]omey.

I really don't think there's a means to achieve exactly what you want. Perhaps iTunes has not achieved the echilon of quintessence as I've formely thought. This feature you speak of would be nice, but would have to be carefully implemented.

Once again, my appologies.

dont know if its exactly what your asking for, but can't you just right click the song in itunes and select "Show Song File"?

krizzle said:
Touché.

Pardon my smugness, I am just about to graduate and have one of them "i've accomplished something, so I need to read the first 2 words to know" filters before me. Forgive me, fellow [H]omey.

I really don't think there's a means to achieve exactly what you want. Perhaps iTunes has not achieved the echilon of quintessence as I've formely thought. This feature you speak of would be nice, but would have to be carefully implemented.

Once again, my appologies.

No problem. I usually have the same type of replies. Oh well, I figured someone had a hack for it.

Back