is this normal on korean monitors

bcham

Limp Gawd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZGNW86Itcwhile panning the camera in games i get items getting wider ,like in bf4 if im stood next to some one and slowly pan the camera on him he will be twice as wide , is this normal. when moving i never notice it .

Last edited:
It's called Field of View and it has nothing to do with your monitor.
Reduce the FOV value in the game options.

when changing fov value it looks the same ,as if not sticking and i can not alter brightness in settings with the slider or change resolution.from 2560x1440 it will not stick after applying

No, I see what hes talking about

It IS your FOV, what do you have it set at, because I can tell thats over 100. I run at 110, and its tunnel vision for me, but thats how I play. Most people play at 90, default I think is what, 75 or 80. I would lower your FOV and that will fix that.

No, I see what hes talking about

It IS your FOV, what do you have it set at, because I can tell thats over 100. I run at 110, and its tunnel vision for me, but thats how I play. Most people play at 90, default I think is what, 75 or 80. I would lower your FOV and that will fix that.

thought it might be my fov but in settings when changing fov values up or down it just stays the same,fov setting seem broken.

thought it might be my fov but in settings when changing fov values up or down it just stays the same,fov setting seem broken.

Yeah I was really wondering that from your earlier post when you said you would set resolution but it wouldn't keep the settings. You may have to reinstall or fix the battlefield 4 directory.

Back