Is there an Apple event upcoming with possible product updates?

Liver

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to spend some money that is part of my work compensation package. Either I spend it, or I lose it.

Buying Apple products is easy since it’s reimbursed without question. Phones, tablets and computers are fine. Unfortunately, no monitors or peripherals.

Anyways, is there an Apple event upcoming where they are potentially updating products lines? I know, it’s not a guarantee, just a possibility.

If I do not spend it by 6/30, I lose it.

They just launched the new M3 macbook airs & pro's, so if either one of those meets your needs/requirements, they should suck up at least some of that cash :D

Also they typically have a developers conference in the spring of each year, where they announce some new hardware, either desktops, iMacs, mini's or iPads....

Reactions: Liver
like this
I need to spend some money that is part of my work compensation package. Either I spend it, or I lose it.

Buying Apple products is easy since it’s reimbursed without question. Phones, tablets and computers are fine. Unfortunately, no monitors or peripherals.

Anyways, is there an Apple event upcoming where they are potentially updating products lines? I know, it’s not a guarantee, just a possibility.

If I do not spend it by 6/30, I lose it.
The credible rumors suggest Apple is launching multiple products this month, but without an event attached.

The MacBook Air M3 just launched earlier this month. Next up is a reported iPad refresh that includes iPad Pro M3 models and an iPad Air M2. You might see a new iPhone SE, but not counting on it.

like this
The credible rumors suggest Apple is launching multiple products this month, but without an event attached.

The MacBook Air M3 just launched earlier this month. Next up is a reported iPad refresh that includes iPad Pro M3 models and an iPad Air M2. You might see a new iPhone SE, but not counting on it.

New iPads are coming.

I would like to get a new iPad. That is the device I use the most. A new iPad Pro, maxed out.

I would like to get a new iPad. That is the device I use the most. A new iPad Pro, maxed out.
You'll probably be very happy in the next few weeks, then! Besides the M3, the iPad Pro is believed to be switching to OLED screens, improved cameras, and an updated Magic Keyboard.

like this
You'll probably be very happy in the next few weeks, then! Besides the M3, the iPad Pro is believed to be switching to OLED screens, improved cameras, and an updated Magic Keyboard.

Excellent. I use the keyboard as well. I have a Mac Studio, iPhone and the iPad Pro. I use the iPad the most.

I do have a MacBook Pro as well, rarely gets used.

Just got an email that the developer conference is in June. Is it rumored the new iPads will be announced before then?

Technically 6/30 is my deadline, but with form input and payments. A bit past mid may is the realistic deadline/

I see an Apple event on 5/7 (on their website).

Technically 6/30 is my deadline, but with form input and payments. A bit past mid may is the realistic deadline/

I see an Apple event on 5/7 (on their website).
I suspect you'll be very happy with that event. It's clearly iPad-related, and most folks expect the iPad Pro M3, iPad Air M2, a new Magic Keyboard, and a new Apple Pencil.

like this
Back