Is there a program like Titanium Backup for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
I wanted to reinstall my PC but instead of having to painfully reinstall and configure all my programs again, I wanted to be able to restore the programs as you could do with an Android app like Titanium Backup.
Is there anything like that for PC? I kind of recall reading about one but it was a long time ago.

not really but if you have your games on another drive you can point most launchers to the files and the games will repopulate. you also cant really compare phone apps to windows games, vastly different things.

actually... only supported apps, check the very limited list at the bottom.
Yes is not perfect. I used one a long time ago, just don't recall which one...but still better than starting from zero when you have a configuration like mine.

AOMEI Backupper is the best free option. You can image your entire drive and also sync your files. If anything happens you can restore from a rescue USB and get back to where you were.

AOMEI Backupper is the best free option. You can image your entire drive and also sync your files. If anything happens you can restore from a rescue USB and get back to where you were.
Gonna check on that one. So it allows to backup and restore individual apps instead of the usual all image backup/restore?

Gonna check on that one. So it allows to backup and restore individual apps instead of the usual all image backup/restore?
Er ... no. Sorry. It's a restore everything app. I don't know if there's anything like Titanium on Windows.

Er ... no. Sorry. It's a restore everything app. I don't know if there's anything like Titanium on Windows.
PCMover and PCTrans both have Titanium like features. I recall now using PCtrans a long time ago. It restore MOST of the programs and surely beats doing it one by one when you have a ton of stuff configured :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back