Is there a place I can download the latest WoW client?

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
I don't think this is piracy, as it's a little hard to pirate a paid subscription game. :p

I'm looking around, and cannot for the life of me find a downloadable and patched WoW client. Is there any place to get one, other than installing the original game and applying several gigabytes of patches? The connection I'm playing from can be close to dial-up speeds, and I don't want to think about trying to download all that - I'd rather DL a client at home and install the patched version there.

You can download the base WoW and TBC clients straight from/through the official site, though damn if I remember how to get to them--I think the 10-day trial subpage is the key to that. It ends up using Blizzard's download client, but still...

I don't think this is piracy, as it's a little hard to pirate a paid subscription game. :p

I'm looking around, and cannot for the life of me find a downloadable and patched WoW client. Is there any place to get one, other than installing the original game and applying several gigabytes of patches? The connection I'm playing from can be close to dial-up speeds, and I don't want to think about trying to download all that - I'd rather DL a client at home and install the patched version there.

best idea I can think of is buy a 2 dollar trial disk and install the patches on to that :D im pretty sure its the full game...

Probably the easiest way to do it is install WoW at home and completely patch it, and then burn the entire directory to a dvd or some such device - WoW doesn't need any registry entries to work.

Back