Is it clean enough yet???

BigMaxxin

Limp Gawd
i=wMzI1MDc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i think it looks pretty good now, and it gets good airflow.

try flipping the image :p strains your neck... lol... looks clean enogh. i was about to comploment you and the moving of the hdd's(though i was going to ask you why you did it) untill i relized it was upside down :p.

talk about a bad wiring job.....

jk, it looks good. :D (if only u could hide those wires around the psu better :( )

lol sorry about the upside down image, also i have what wires i can tucked behind the back plate, but the backside will barely close as it is, so im kinda stuck on that one.

Looks good, but try cutting some holes in the motherboard tray to hide the IDE wires and front panel wires even better - like this (my PC)

Image linked because it is big :)

And tuck those un-used PSU cables into a 5.25" bay

looks good one tip if you drill some holes in your back plate you can run the wires for the front bezel behind and it removes a lot of the mess
wiring.JPG

wiring1.JPG

Originally posted by Grizzy
Looks good, but try cutting some holes in the motherboard tray to hide the IDE wires and front panel wires even better - like this (my PC)

Image linked because it is big :)

And tuck those un-used PSU cables into a 5.25" bay

Nice, extremely clean. Quite a heatsink on your video card, eh? Blocks 3 PCI slots?

try some wire rap to just give it a much cleaner look. and also dont forget about behind the drive cage (tons of more room there). but it is getting there. you are going to have to see my chieftec that i am working on right now. there will be no wires visable at all, there is a false bottom and false top in it to hide everything:D . plus....omg you will just have to see it when it is done, i am talking complete custom job(doesnt even look like a chieftec/antec anymore) Modding kicks ass:cool:

JEEVES

it makes him look all sensative when chicks come over to check out his...erm.... ride.

Originally posted by bubsie
blindviper...
why do you have a car freshener in your case?

with all the fans it will circulate the smell throughout the room. thats a great idea.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
LMAO

Pink air freshener in your case! Now that is ghetto :D

hey it worked and it was only there for 2 weeks or so until i removed that fan

Back