Iptorrent Invites

I myself am currently looking for an invite to HDBits, as i were there before but lost my account.

PM me please. :cry:

Might be the wrong place to ask, but wanting to get "The Challenge, S33, 34, & 35" for a friend. For some wierd reason these 3 are missing from Paramount+. I guess I am looking for a TV torrent site, but really on if would have these seasons. If not, then I will just keep searching. I do have Invites to trade if that is what is needed.

Might be the wrong place to ask, but wanting to get "The Challenge, S33, 34, & 35" for a friend. For some wierd reason these 3 are missing from Paramount+. I guess I am looking for a TV torrent site, but really on if would have these seasons. If not, then I will just keep searching. I do have Invites to trade if that is what is needed.
RARBG2 or TorrentGalaxy has S33 except for ep.14.
I've linked the sites, the rest is on you. ;)

PM me if you still need...I have 4 2 left.
Hey Bluestang, wondering if you have anymore invites? I can't PM you since my old account was hacked and the mods never addressed it so have to publicly message you here. Thanks in advance!

Hi. Do you still have an invite? If you have, can i get the invite? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody have any invites for IP Torrents?

Hey Bluestang, wondering if you have anymore invites? I can't PM you since my old account was hacked and the mods never addressed it so have to publicly message you here. Thanks in advance!

Hi. Do you still have an invite? If you have, can i get the invite? Thanks in advance

YES... I still have 3 invites.

NO.... None of you can have one.

I have invites. You need to be a currently active member that's been here for several years. Also include a screenshot of your ratio from another private tracker.

Over 4 years of no posts?
Maybe this thread should be moved to an area that requires more than just creating an account to post "Me Wants Invite" ?

Havent had anything more than a busted lenovo for more than 5 years now. Kind of drifted away from the scene because it would make me want to get a rig too much when I didn't have the means. Gradually gravitating back now, as I'm hopefully building a rig soon for some games and media; been lurking the past month kind of reacclimating myself while looking into what to get.

I said if you're willing. If you're not then okay, that's all that needs to be said. Maybe next time though, state both 100 posts AND that they need to be recent. I wouldn't have bothered asking then.

Havent had anything more than a busted lenovo for more than 5 years now. Kind of drifted away from the scene because it would make me want to get a rig too much when I didn't have the means. Gradually gravitating back now, as I'm hopefully building a rig soon for some games and media; been lurking the past month kind of reacclimating myself while looking into what to get.

I said if you're willing. If you're not then okay, that's all that needs to be said. Maybe next time though, state both 100 posts AND that they need to be recent. I wouldn't have bothered asking then.

Check your PM

I have IPT, TorrentLeech, and HD-Torrent invites available for active [H] members.

If you are not an active member please do not waste my time. PM replies only.

Last edited:
Longtime lurker hoping to snag an IPT invite. I'm familiar with private trackers just never needed a generalist one.

Looking for a private tracker invite. I had a godly ratio at what.cd and IPT back in the day before my acconts expired due to inactivity.

Looking for an IPT (or others) invite as well. Previously have only used public trackers but have recently been joining private trackers and indexers in search of better options and/or specific torrents not available elsewhere. Have 600GB+ upload in past month on TL.

Last edited:
Back