Interpropelation in games?

zerogt86

Gawd
I was looking at the dell 2001fp and 2005fpw, and i was just wondering how well they interpropelate in games (i think thats the right word, im looking to know how well they respond at resolutions that are not native)? I really only care because i doubt my pc could handle a fast paced fps at more than 1280x1024 with all they eye candy turned up (and who would want to turn it down...)

You have 2 choices really (technically 3, but for the most part 2).

You can choose to have the image stretched the length of the screen.
Or you can choose to run it in original 4:3 ratio with black bars on either side.

Other options including editing the cfg files for whatever game you are playing in order to play at non standard resolutions that could be widescreen.

well i also wanted to know how well they perform, if i remmeber correctly older lcd monitors would take a huge performance hit not running at native resolution, or things just wouldnt look right if it wasnt running at native.

The 2001fp interpolates very well.....pretty much imperceptible unless you go to below 1024 lines of resolution.

I have a 2005FPW and it interpolates quite well. I'm not sure how well it interpropelates though :p.

burningrave101 said:
I have a 2005FPW and it interpolates quite well. I'm not sure how well it interpropelates though :p.
ROFL... hahaha! I was gonna say the same thing... ;)

Back