Internal SATA Hot-swap Enclosure with an on/off switch?

DG25

Gawd
Something like the one in the pic below, but with an ON/OFF switch, so i can turn it off when i don't need it. Basically i want something like those external hdd docks, but internal. Anyone knows where i could find one, if it exists?

I'm not aware of a trayless hot swap bay that has a switch. This has been asked so many times in this forum - why do you need a switch?

Because i don't want to take out the drive everytime i want it off. Just push a button to turn on, make backups, push button to turn off. When i want to change it with another drive (i have several offline hdds), just pull it out and swap it. Just like i do with my external hdd dock (the ones that look like a toaster). To save space and get rid of one power cord, i thought it's better to have it in my pc, an internal hdd dock. No luck it seems. :(

Because i don't want to take out the drive everytime i want it off. Just push a button to turn on, make backups, push button to turn off. When i want to change it with another drive (i have several offline hdds), just pull it out and swap it. Just like i do with my external hdd dock (the ones that look like a toaster). To save space and get rid of one power cord, i thought it's better to have it in my pc, an internal hdd dock. No luck it seems. :(

Well then go with sleds. You can buy extra sleds, mount all your drives in them. Not only do you get the power button, but you get the security of a sled (flat alloy bottom protects the drive).

Back