Intel's Rocket Lake Blasts Off With Fewer Cores, Higher Pricing

I'm guessing when someone shows up, they go "Oh, actually it's marked down to this". I'm sure a few proceed to think man, what a great deal I got!
They'll probably change the price tomorrow; that's what they did with Zen3 3. "Look, it's $649, but you can get it for $200 off. Just ignore that the sale price is actually MSRP." To be fair they used to have some actual good sale prices on CPUs.

They'll probably change the price tomorrow; that's what they did with Zen3 3. "Look, it's $649, but you can get it for $200 off. Just ignore that the sale price is actually MSRP." To be fair they used to have some actual good sale prices on CPUs.

With how all the covid shit has turned everything upside down, nobody has sale prices anymore. At least not on anything worth buying.

I'm hoping to just ride it out before upgrading. Hopefully once the demand subsides there will be a glut of stock and prices will drop. At least that's my hope. I do need an upgrade....i5 6600k and a GTX 970. I think I can squeak another year or so out of it.

Back