Intel doing silly things for DARPA.

Last edited:
You have to modify the transversal warp interconnect and reroute it through the deflector dish?
You forgot using that to generate an inverse tachyon pulse.

But daaaang, that's a crazy number of threads and throughput on 75W; and 60% of that wattage is the optical components, so only 30W for 528 threads.

You forgot using that to generate an inverse tachyon pulse.

But daaaang, that's a crazy number of threads and throughput on 75W; and 60% of that wattage is the optical components, so only 30W for 528 threads.
My bad I didn't think it needed to be mentioned because that is the logical result of running of running a transversal warp interconnect through a deflector dish if your intent was to overclock the light interconnect. I will be more specific next time.

My bad I didn't think it needed to be mentioned because that is the logical result of running of running a transversal warp interconnect through a deflector dish if your intent was to overclock the light interconnect. I will be more specific next time.
I love the absurdity of Trek-speak. Don't think about it too hard: "It's just a show; I should really just relax."

Time to rewatch (the good parts) of TNG, though maybe after I finish my Babylon 5 rewatch.

Back