Inside of my case

KillToy

Weaksauce
This is my first picture with my new digital camera and i though i should post it here, so what do you guys think of the wiring? Ill be posting more pics when im not so sleepy

smaller%20comp%202.JPG

thermalright / panaflo hsf combo
and
another stick of ram for dual channel goodness

:)

overall, nice job

clanbbw eh? My buddy stealthmunkey used to be in that. Anyways...nice case man. Im diggin the green.

Yea the flash on the camera really brings out the dust on everything, about the ram and heatsink im planning on purchasing both next week after my birthday.

The clan bbw thing i dont even know what that is. My friend suggested that to host there, apparently he know the person who runs it.

Anyway, what was a doing wrong when i was trying to post the pics?

What you have to do is right click the image and go to properties. A window will pop up with the URL of the image. Just copy that address and then insert it inbetween these image tags:

Hope that helps

Originally posted by the_village_treky
is that the stock grill? i thought x-aliens came with well, alien heads on the grills not scelitons

yup those grills are stock....i found it a bit strange too, it even shows the skull grills on the picture on the box yet is clearly says x-alien:confused:

Back