inexpensive new or used laptop for backup

Sparkynutz

Limp Gawd
My dedicated desktop died and I'm up a creek until I get a new one built. Between using my phone and computer at public library I realized I really need something for backup.

Here are my requirements-

1 Keyboard and some way to use a real mouse. Usb or bluetooth don't matter

2 spreadsheet and word program

3 wifi internet with decent multi tabbed browsing, but also ability to use everything offline.

4 ability to watch youtube videos

5 printing ability from my usb hp printer

6 ability to install and run warcraft 3 and and or some type of games for the road a plus but not required.

7 cheaper the better. $100 - $200 at very max

8 usb port or sd card reader to view pics from my trail cams on hunting land a must.

Any reccomends?

My dedicated desktop died and I'm up a creek until I get a new one built. Between using my phone and computer at public library I realized I really need something for backup.

Here are my requirements-

1 Keyboard and some way to use a real mouse. Usb or bluetooth don't matter

2 spreadsheet and word program

3 wifi internet with decent multi tabbed browsing, but also ability to use everything offline.

4 ability to watch youtube videos

5 printing ability from my usb hp printer

6 ability to install and run warcraft 3 and and or some type of games for the road a plus but not required.

7 cheaper the better. $100 - $200 at very max

8 usb port or sd card reader to view pics from my trail cams on hunting land a must.

Any reccomends?

Try a refurbished Chromebook

Looked at those. Too much needs online use.

Found a lenovo x201 2.5ghz i5 128gb ssd 4gb ddr and windows 7 pro for $150 local.
Good deal? Would this be fast enough or better spending another $50 for something faster?

Looked at those. Too much needs online use.

Found a lenovo x201 2.5ghz i5 128gb ssd 4gb ddr and windows 7 pro for $150 local.
Good deal? Would this be fast enough or better spending another $50 for something faster?

I have 7yr-old X200, which still works fine as a backup laptop. Yet, $150 still sounds higher than what I will expect.

I have a Lenovo T410 w 8GB Ram 128Gb SSD in Good Condition id take $225 for it or make me an offer.

Back