Industria

Zyme

Limp Gawd
supposedly launches this week--will wait for some reviews first. Anyone interested in this title?

Would help to post some info. Looks generic, but the world seems interesting.

The demo back in June's Steam demo event was pretty good. Definately some bugs there but overall seemed solid. It has a Half-life story vibe set in 1980s cold war Berlin.

Anyone try this game out just looks pretty cool it's has a small discount on Steam.

Industria   1_23_2022 8_33_54 AM.png

Something is amuck

Industria   1_23_2022 8_34_27 AM.png

Coolest Unreal Engine Pothole you will ever see.

Looks like a decal to me, or was that sarcasm?

Looks cool. The robots shown in the trailer seem to be very weak, though. Few shots from a 9mm takes them down?

Free on Epic latter today great game but only play it for about a 1/2 hour still installed.

Huh...last week when I saw that this was going to be free on Epic I thought that it looked somewhat familiar and wondered if it might be the same game from this thread. I'll def give this a whirl; maybe check it out during my lunch break since the ability to claim it should be unlocking in a few mins.

Just remember it's only 3-4hrs long.

I'm completely fine with that. And all the more reason to pick it up for free vs. its current price of $20, lol

A long game doesn't equate to a good game. If this is short and sweet like Superliminal or Firewatch (both of which I paid for) then that's actually much more appealing to me than 100 hours of lame content in something like Starfield or AssCreed 37.

I'm completely fine with that. And all the more reason to pick it up for free vs. its current price of $20, lol

A long game doesn't equate to a good game. If this is short and sweet like Superliminal or Firewatch (both of which I paid for) then that's actually much more appealing to me than 100 hours of lame content in something like Starfield or AssCreed 37.
Just reminding people of the fact.

Yeah when I look up stuff on howlongtobeat and see it's 50-100 hours it really kills any motivation to buy/play.

Back