In which area of your house is your primary PC in?

In which area of your house is your PC in?

• Living Room/Den

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Kitchen/Dining Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Office

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Attic

• Bathroom

• Bedroom

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Patio/Balcony

• Basement

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Hallway/Stairs

• Other

• Total voters

Gary King

Limp Gawd
In which area of your house is your PRIMARY PC in?

Mine is currently in the bedroom - but the damn PC generates so much heat - it's so damn hot in here! :(

what a wierd poll. I use to keep it on the stairs and the balcony but then I decided it was more accessible in my room

But I have several computers everywhere. Two in my room, one in my den, one in my sunroom, and a laptop in my other bedroom. :O

-J.

Too bad I cant vote all :p Laptop + wireless = everywhere. Yes, even in the bathroom :eek: :p

My laptop is pretty much the primary system ATM, but my desktop resides in my living room.

Ok, first of all, 9/17 have said the bathroom, which is just weird.

Second, what if you live in a dorm room, like I do 8 months out of the year? Then it's in your bedroom, living room, office, and possibly even the kitchen or bathroom, depending on what you do/are allowed to do in there.

/voted living room
//using Fark slashes
///aren't they amazing?

its in my bedroom now, and will be in my dorm room, which is basically my bedroom, in another couple months:)

will be put in an "office" room when i get a house/apt

Punchbugy said:
No, those 9 people chose bedroom.

Whoops, my bad.

I think I was just expecting a bunch of people to say bathroom just to screw with the poll.

My upstairs is one giant room, so it serves as a bedroom, lan party room, home office, mini home theatre, and a place to have all my PC's (only 3 ATM). My laptop goes everywhere, though.

bedroom and my room, so i wont vote.. mines in my room, dads is in living room, i use both

My guess is that the majority answered bedroom because they live with their parents or in a dorm or a place with roommates?

Our 2-bedroom apartment has a rather odd layout, the entry room (technically the living room, I guess) is rather small so I use that as a den/office with my desk, bookshelves, file cabinet and cat tree.

The back bedroom is much larger so we use that as our living room. Hubby has a 6' conference room table in it that he uses as a desk (he added some fancy 3M reticulating keyboard tray).

We have one in the kitchen, but my computer is down in the basement.

It's so I don't have to risk being in the sun, y' see.

I got my own place so my primary in the living room... 4 more in the spare bedroom... and my laptop in my bedroom/bathroom

Primary is in my living room, but the server and my Mac sit in my office, the media box will be in my bedroom, and the laptop and I just go everywhere.

However, since I really need to finish the server and Man, those two, are, sadly, nonfuctional right now. :(

I have a computer room for my systems. My wife actually let me have one since we have 4 bedrooms and only 2 of the rooms are actually used. We just bought the house. I'm so happy. :)

Back