I'm needing desperate help in MW2

Okay I hate to ask or do this but I need some help with MW2 on the 360. I cannot for the life of me unlock the Grim Reaper title/Tiger emblem and I have tried probably 50 times and I am not a booster, I have earned everything in the game until I hit this brick wall.

The Title/emblem is reward for killing 5 people with a predator missle in a single shot, with the help of some people this could be done very fast an easy and anyone who doesn't have the title/emblem can earn this as well pretty easy if we can get a group of people together everyone could earn this in 10 minutes or less but I need volunteer's.

I will need 11 people so we can have 2 teams of 6 on domination and go from there with the detail's discussed if I can get 11 of my fellow [H]ers to help me out.

And remember everyone who wants to do this we can all just take turns doing it and everyone will earn the title/emblem in ten minutes or less as long as were organized about this.

I got this pretty early on, and I think it's a lot harder now as everyone knows to spread out once they hear "Enemy Predator Missle..." lol.

I suggest using the "Danger Close" perk for added blast radius. I'm not one for boosting, so I recommend you just play the game as normal and let the achievements/call signs/titles come natural (through normal play).

grim reaper is only 5 predator kills in a single match
not all at once, I just got it on my second prestige.

No problem, I myself was wondering about it because I had the title, but I didn't think I killed 5 at once. Then right after reading this thread, I got it again.

I've gotten 5 with a single predator twice thus far, but as mentioned that's not what is needed for the challenge. Really it's all luck as to how a team is spread out. Dange Close pro can help too although I almost never use it.

One man army
danger close
(whatever you want for the third perk, I'd choose Ninja)

use any gun with a tube+claymores

Back