If anyone needs a carfax on a car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. Thanks again man...I can now try and buy the car I've been hunting for 1 1/2 years :D :D :D :cool:

Has anyone gottem anything bad on their report? I often think that carfax is a scam. You pay $X.XX for a "report" that is always the same thing.

Will take care of anyones carfax and send them out tonight.. Life isnt going well at all, but i'll find some time tonight to do it..

loai said:
Will take care of anyones carfax and send them out tonight.. Life isnt going well at all, but i'll find some time tonight to do it..

Thanks for updating us. I hope your day is going better today.

All pm's responded to and all e-mails have been sent out :)
Everyone who replied with info here please pm instead of replying with info...

I havent requested anything, but wanted to say that you're a badass for taking the time and offering this free service to everyone - THANKS!

DOH! Would have been nice if I'd found this a few weeks ago. Ah well... :(

Please Instead Of Leaving A Reply Here With Information Pm So I Could Be Able To Check It Easier That Way..

Ok for some reason my hotmail account is back at 2mb limit.. Just need to get this fixed and will get everyones reports out A.S.A.P.

Bad Seed said:
4USCCS324SLA110B1

[email protected]

thanks!
The VIN you supplied, "4USCCS324SLA110B1", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.
Double check that please..

wow.. this is a really great favor you are doing everyone...
i might take you up on it if i ever decide to sell my pickup or get the incling to know its history PRE-Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back