iCUE 3.29.110

I haven't had a good version of corsair icue ever. The Corsair display adapter crashes with the 60 release and now icue crashes on 110. I don't know what to do with it anymore except to maybe uninstall it. I had similar problems with corsair link but I never had to restart corsair link manually at the startup. What a pile.

I can’t uninstall iCue, but I can’t currently run it either. Been playing Division 2 with some friends lately and the anti cheat flags it and refuses to launch with it running. Which is funny because the game has plugins for it.

Software seems to have regressed for components like that. iCUE has been not so great to use. I feel the same about Logitech's new mouse software as well.

I was glad to dump my K95 RGB Plat a week or 2 ago, the quality of their stuff was not as good as I thought it would be. I still have their RGB 500D case which is nice, but one of the fans already went out within the warranty period... but you have to pay to ship it to them and the fan is $20 on sale, doesn't seem worth it.

Only the lights went out, so I'm living with it.

i'm waiting to install this one, not pulling the trigger, seems bad

Back