I3-2100, P3BX server board, 12GB of ECC 1333 ram

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Hello all! Tangoseal (my heatware name) here to sell something I no longer and haven't used in a long time.

I have my old NAS server before I made the switch to a Xeon up for sale.

What I am selling:

As a bundle. I do not wish to part out right now.

I3-2100 (Sandy Bridge) Yes supports ECC both on chip and bios.
12GB via 2x4GB and 2x2GB ddr2-1333 Unbuffered ECC (Kingston Brand)
Asus P8BX Server Motherboard with Dual Intel Server Gigabit Network ports.
Freebies included, Intel PCI gigabit nics x2
server will have a total of 4 gigabit nics. This is a WONDERFUL FreeNAS ZFS computer for a small home nas. The i3-2100 is more than enough CPU for a home NAS and able to run Plex all day long.

6x 1TB Hard Drives, all pass Smart! ( I can dis-include these if you don't want them)

Shipped I am asking $190.00 - w/o drives
Shipped I am asking #315 with drives. Thats right 6 1tb drives priced at $20.00 each.

I don't want this in my computer room anymore so please take it off my hands. Hence the low price. Offers welcome just don't be rediculous. It will cost quite a bit to ship depending on where you live due to the weight of the drives and size of the box to hold the mobo. I will ship it with the CPU in the socket cooler attached.

Thanks and check out my perfect Heatware. 19/0 last I checked.

Will remove from case. Case not included. Its a cheap case and not worth the effort to ship. The contents however is a different story.

20170810_235424.jpg

I always kept the board clean just must have forgotten that rear fan back there LOL!

Last edited:
Still for sale...Don't like the price of the board and chip.. guess what!

$190.00 shipped!

Back