I upgraded my Intel 7260 for Desktop driver and now I can't get the Proset manager back

alkemyst

Limp Gawd
I upgraded my drivers and now Windows 10 64 bit is managing the wifi. It sucks. I can't find a way to reinstall the Proset manager. I even used the DVD included with the device.

My connection drops all the time now.

Yeah, I have that. The problem is they took out the Wifi Manager and now my connection is not that great. Proset now doesn't have a method to force connections like it did.

It was a coincidence. There was something going on with the power to my modem/AP's causing all these issues. Also I found SpeedTest.net doesn't like two people running the test at the same time from one modem.

Now I have to figure out what is going on with my wall power. I have a ceiling fan, outside wall recepticle and light don't work. The last few days they came back on and that's when my connection issues started. However; that was also when I added wifi to my wife's computer and upgraded mine. What a ton of troubleshooting down the drain chasing the wrong issues. Now I have to get in my attic and figure out what the previous homeowner did up there when he converted the car port into a home office.

Back