I need a case; how's this one?

Looks like a decent case. Only review I found was ClubOC as well.

BTX style case, that tube looks like an interesting concept, but what about the rest of the system?

It seems nice, but I'd like to see a review longer than one page that just touches on the design before I plunk down $100.

How about this: Can anybody name a case with a door that's either reversable, or has the hinge on the RIGHT rather than the left? My computer's on my right and a left-hinged door would be damn annoying.

That case is the exact same as the Silverstone TJ06. Except for the front bezel and paint of course. And it's cheaper. Google for the TJ06 and you'll find some more reviews. Most people seem to like it.

TJ06 is a great case

however measure your power cables, the only complaint i have with this case is almost no PSU have long enough cables for the P4 connector to be on the bottom of the case

The case seems ok except it seems like there would be very little airflow over the Hard Drives.

if you have a fan on the bottom (or top) of your psu......airflow over the drives would be ok then. My 140mm fan on my psu would do wonders for this :D

i like the 2nd enermax case linked to.....pretty sweet. wonder how much of a pain in the ass it would be to fit a dual 120 radiator in there.
i really dont want to hack into my CM ATC-210. :(

Teitoku said:
For $200 it had better be enchanted with cooling of +6 or something :eek:

Check the PSU it comes with. Genuine Enermax 460watter with a 30amp +12v rail. Mmmmmm . . . Enermax PSU goodness. :D

Back