i need a beaten profile for need for speed most wanted please look

modding_JunKy

[H]ard|Gawd
ok i built a new pc well.. the profile got deleted so...

i am asking for a favor i am goin to a lan next weekend and dont have the time to play the game till end

s that game with a alnost complete or complete profile i need it real bad

all you have to do is go into
"my docments"
than click
"NFS Most Wated"
than you cpoy the profile in thier save it to your desktop than send it to me attatched to an email

use the hotmail email in my sig i would love for this to happen and i will be so greatfull!

thanks bunches
modding_junky

HitMan-sC said:
check your e-mail
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

lol i am greatfull to you now~~!!!

Try torrent sites for beat profiles...also sites where you can download trainers and such..

i got a traner and a bunch of half complete and complete profiles from him!!!
i love the Turbo S lol its a rocket

Search for the "Haru" save game on the net.

Starts you out at the beginning of the game with gobs of cash and bounty as well as the VW GTI with every single upgrade, including the Junkman goodies.

Back