I might sound lazy but I need info please. =)

T-nm

Limp Gawd
I have a 3.6ghz LGA775
Asus X800XT-PE
Asus P5AD2-E
Thermaltake Shark case, plus the HDD cage installed.

I would really like a water cooling kit (internal) for my system but I can't seam to find something enought good to cool CPU+VGA+Chipset.

Is there anything under 350$ that could cool with some overclocks on top of that?

Thanks in advance.

Swiftech claims their setup can handle that (add the extra blocks and tubing). I don't think that single rad would cool all that, but it might. I think that of the pre-assembled kits, the Swiftech comes with the highest quality equipment, but maybe you should add a second radiator.

Wow, you mean what I have is really that hot? Damn...
Thanks for the informations! If you have more don't hesitate please.

I may be like chicken little, but a P4 AND a XT PE will heat a small room. I'll be using (as of about this Thurs. or Fri) a 2x120 to cool a 4000+ and an x850xt.

I run a p4 530J 3.0 and x800 and my wd raptor with a BIX with a high speed 120mm panaflo and a 150gph pump and my temps at room temp (24C) are 37C idle and 45C full load for an hour with the fan at fullspeed. When i have it majorly overclocked. my temps get as high as 51C

Well it's a 3.0ghz, mine is a 3.6ghz, your card is a x800 mine is a x800xt-pe (huge difference)
My temps are GPU 53 idle 60 load, CPU 40 ildle 50 load, plus my case has 2x120mm (shark) + PSU 120mm with no overclocks at all.
(I have a raptor too, 74gb, and a maxtor 200gig)
Lol my old 1.8ghz GF3 didn't even had a case fan and it was perfect.

well i was trying to give you a few numbers to help you out. Whether they are useful to you or not. thats your decision, but i am only doing what the thread tells me to do.

get a bonevell 77 heatercore, and dual 120mm fans for it.

something like the dangerden RBx CPU Block.

the Polarflo VGA Blocks are good, if you can find one, if not go for the ase-tek one that cools both the Ramchips on the card, and the GPU

and block will be good enough for the Chipset, they dont get to hot,

Qveon said:
well i was trying to give you a few numbers to help you out. Whether they are useful to you or not. thats your decision, but i am only doing what the thread tells me to do.
You're right I'm sorry. The Internet has become a field of war and I took your post has an attack.

Thank you Hate Bot.
And is this : Koolance any better than Asetek? (It says x850xt-pe, and x800, but not x800xt-pe, will it work?)

T-nm said:
You're right I'm sorry. The Internet has become a field of war and I took your post has an attack.

Thank you Hate Bot.
And is this : Koolance any better than Asetek? (It says x850xt-pe, and x800, but not x800xt-pe, will it work?)
Here this is what is looks like.
sideview.jpg

Tthe most modifications i had to do was bend that bar by the top of the radiator to get it to snug in.

Pretty neat.
How much did it cost in total (If you don't mind)?

everything or the watercooler?

pum $62
BIX $65
Maze4 gpu $45
Koolance thermapak hdd cooler $45
i reused my old socket 370 waterblock and made my own holddown
tubes and misc $15
Panaflow H series was reused from previous system.

Back