Hyte Revolt 3 (Mini-ITX) with 700Watt PSU - $129.99 (Newegg)

CruisD64

2[H]4U
I own two of these and they are awesome. I also paid a lot more for them when purchased. The 700Watt in one of them drives a 6900XT and 5800X3D whereas the other one I purchased didn't come with a PSU and I paid more for it than this. That one runs a 5800X3D and 7900XTX and I have no issues. Quiet and efficient.

Available in black or white.

https://www.newegg.com/white-ibuypower-hyte/p/N82E16811736014?Item=N82E16811736014

I have one of these cases. I love it. I laugh about the handle till I move it.

Can be a bit goofy to access the back panel of the mobo for some things.

This is all I could find in my previously saved pictures. When I have some time I'll add some additional. Short story though, case has great airflow (for what it is) and allows you to run a 4090 if you wanted.
PXL_20221023_182647787.jpg

they way the did it is pretty slick. ive added flush handles a few times, never looked that good.
Mine "broke" in the sense that the click lock doesn't work anymore. I had to take it apart to get it unstuck but now it just doesn't lock in. I don't care though. Overall the build quality is exceptional.

This is all I could find in my previously saved pictures. When I have some time I'll add some additional. Short story though, case has great airflow (for what it is) and allows you to run a 4090 if you wanted.
Thank you!

I'm probably going to crack mine open this weekend and do some part swapping with a newish Intel box. I'll try and remember to post some interior pics.

Mini ITX has jumped the shark - this case is huge.
I mean you could say that Nvidia GPUs have jumped the shark since the majority of the added volume of these cases goes to housing $1,200+ RTX GPUs. But yeah. I was looking at mITX for an upcoming build and realized that I should just be honest with myself and use a midtower case for a gargantuan GPU.

I mean you could say that Nvidia GPUs have jumped the shark since the majority of the added volume of these cases goes to housing $1,200+ RTX GPUs. But yeah. I was looking at mITX for an upcoming build and realized that I should just be honest with myself and use a midtower case for a gargantuan GPU.
All these fatty-magoo ITX cases are doing is solidifying my eternal love of mATX.

I mean yea, it's larger than a lot of mITX cases but you can pack a system like I built for my HTPC in it and it stands vertically. In theory a smaller footprint than almost anything out there.

I mean yea, it's larger than a lot of mITX cases but you can pack a system like I built for my HTPC in it and it stands vertically. In theory a smaller footprint than almost anything out there.
yea but i prefer my computers short and squat, something that tall and narrow would bug me.

I hear ya. Doesn't matter much for me since I have it in a cart to the side. Could've done a midsize tower but I built the machine before I decided my final place for it. I love it :p
PXL_20230602_235449953.jpg

All these fatty-magoo ITX cases are doing is solidifying my eternal love of mATX.
The smallest MATX cases which don't use riser cables (and use SFX power supplies), are still larger than the NR200 ITX case, which is pretty damn big for ITX.

The smallest MATX cases which don't use riser cables (and use SFX power supplies), are still larger than the NR200 ITX case, which is pretty damn big for ITX.
Love my Lian Li 170M (~$50). Only available at Micro Center, and no info available on Lian Li's site, but it is what made me decide to do a new build

Wanted a small mATX that is not super-exotically-priced, uses standard ATX PSU, etc.
Not an expensive / exotic, large ITX case that requires expensive components (ITX mobo, SFX PSU, etc.) and requires Cirque du Soleil skills to work on

Only tradeoff (for me) is max GPU length, but a 4070 FE (providing ~3080 Ti+ performance) will fit, so that's a good enough upgrade path (though the 3060 Ti is plenty for my needs)

20221203_193531_edit.jpg

Attachments

• Lian Li Lancool 170M.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Back