Humble Bundle: 100 years of Warner Bros Bundle ($15- Amazing Deal)

15 bucks for Gotham Knights alone. Just play Batgirl, enjoy best ass in a video game and beat thugs with a stick. What does a man want more?
System Shock 3.

But, what you said doesn't sound bad either. :D

15 bucks for Gotham Knights alone. Just play Batgirl, enjoy best ass in a video game and beat thugs with a stick. What does a man want more?
And posts like this is why I hate modern gaming and modern gamers. A race to the bottom, literally.

(I just hope this was a joke that went over my head)

It's back up
Well fuck me, I'm about to drop money on a 512GB Tab S9 Ultra...... IDK, I could save 400 if I get a 256GB S8 Ultra for 800.
Damn, guess I'm going to have to do what I did in my middle school days and pay for it with my lunch money. Not like it'll upset my parents now.
Offer ends in 8 days : 1 hours : 13 minutes

Bundle quantities limited; available for a limited time or while supplies last
Shows under 15hrs for me...... :eek:

Shows under 15hrs for me...... :eek:

looks like they changed it again...shows the same for me now- 'Offer ends in 14 hours and 30 minutes'...some of the games are also showing that the allocated keys have been exhausted

this must be one of their most popular bundles

And posts like this is why I hate modern gaming and modern gamers. A race to the bottom, literally.

(I just hope this was a joke that went over my head)
I've had mmorpg guildmates say they roll females only for the exact same reason, figuring if they're going to look at it for the next 2000 hours of gameplay... Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh... :rolleyes:.

Back