Huge lot of water-cooling parts + Custom PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostonn760

Weaksauce
Hello everyone!!

I consolidated my threads, per request of the admins, into a single thread showing all my parts for sale.

Depending on your geographical location, I am more than willing to work out a reasonable price + shipping on all these items. I realize some of these prices might be close to some of the PC websites, and it's hard to keep up with all the prices dropping on all my hardware, so if you're interested in something - make an offer (and remember to add your zip to the message).
I've already sold some of the hardware to other fellow geeks and I've had positive reviews on communication, agreeing to a reasonable price, really fast shipping, etc... Don't be afraid to ask questions or make offers!!

I only take Paypal, or meeting face to face. I live in the (Central) San Diego, CA area and would be willing to meet up with you if needed.
PRICES BELOW ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY FINAL, AND DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

Here's my photobucket picture album: http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j469/kostonn760/
You can see my custom PC build, as well as some of the extra hardware pieces I'm trying to get rid of. Most of the parts I will be selling have never really been used, and most are still in their original boxes :cool:

HeatWare - http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=79965
PayPal - [email protected] (Verified)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listed below are some of the PC's installed parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss the part where you tell us the tubing size(s) that your compression fittings are designed for?

I gave up trying to sell my water-cooled PC, so I took it apart and I'm selling the hardware now haha... Sad to see her go :(

Yeah I think I recall that thread, very nice build. I don't think I would've been able to let go :p

Oh yeah, GLWS!

wow nice looking rig

can you give us an idea on pricing for the cables?

Last edited:
No pics yet bump! (hangovers and loop rebuilding doesn't make for a great experience...lol!)

Interested buyers for any GPU blocks I have available PLEASE EMAIL ME (same as paypal email).
2 x [$80/ea] EK GTX560 Ti [V2] Black/Acetal, Nickel (Electroless Nickel plated)
. [$20] EK Dual Serial (3-Slot) SLI Bridge
. [$10] EK-FC Link GeForce SLI Bridge Mount
2 x [$90/ea] Bitsower Black Freezer VG-A6970 Blocks
2 x [$65/ea] Danger Den GTX560 [Copper] GPU Block

Updated part list so it's a little easier to read, and I removed all parts that have been sold.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions; I'm willing to make some deals because I MUST GET THIS STUFF SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back