HTC Hero update

I hope the updates fix the problems that have been reported. I'm in love with my iPhone so have no desire to switch to the Hero but it'd be great to see it fulfill it's potential.

the only thing that hinders me of getting of this phone now is the 3G network coverage as i'm with At&t. I still have 2yrs contract with them. I'll be using this as my Primary Phone and the 3Gs as my backup :) only if i can use 3G network.. otherwise, i'll be sticking with my iphone 3Gs.

This is freakin awesome... was considering getting it with the performance problems, now it is almost indefinite.

One question... this is CDMA, but it's quad band too right? Meaning, it also supports GSM and potentially AT&T 3G with a SIM?

http://gizmodo.com/5341796/sprint+compatible-htc-hero-clears-the-fcc

Looks like a Sprint compatible HTC Hero was just approved by the FCC.I will seriously give this phone good consideration and it may replace my iPhone. While I like the iPhone, the icon pages seems archaic. Then I look back to some of the phones I used in the past and remember that the iPhone is still excellent :) (just my personal opinion, your mileage may vary :D)

Back