How to increase AGP voltage?

jas0nt

Weaksauce
Could someone tell me how I can increase the AGP voltage? I can't seem to find this through BIOS (assuming it's under AGP Advance Settings).

I have an Intel PBZ875 board, I've heard you can't modify clocks and voltages with this motherboard :(

Also, assuming I can increase my voltage, how much would you recommend for stock cooling/clockings?

Raising AGP voltage true the BIOS wont help your video card OC. In fact, with enough voltage it can kill it.

Voltage control on an Intel mobo, HAHAHAHHAHA, good one.

If you want to increase the voltage to the core and memory to the video card you have to do volt mods to the card which require soldering.,

whats does increasing the voltage of the AGP do? more bandwidth?

i remember doing this with my g4 4400 a while back and i didnt see any improvement with 3dmark01se.

Increasing the voltage sends a better/cleaner signal to a certain point. So in fact it makes it more stable, but thats only to a point, you can damage it by overvolting too much.

Increasing AGP voltage is one of those "maybes", maybe it will help, maybe it won't. Any real stability/overclocking gains will probably need a GPU or memory voltage tweek, something AGP voltage has no effect on.

Back