How much did you pay for your X800XT?

Bigga

Weaksauce
I payed $584 (overnight shipping included) from Allstarshop.com on june 6th

i was lucky because like a couple hours later they jacked the price up by more than $100... but i did recieve it overnight and It felt cool to be one of the first people to have the card....

how much u pay?

outpost has no idea when they are receiving more, they only got 20 and sold out in less than 2 hours. They will probably have to wait just as long as CDW or Gateway, etc. I also called visiontek, they have no ETA when they are providing more supplies to the etailers.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Outpost.com.

Our website already lists this product as "Call for availability".

At this time we do not have a confirmed delivery date for this item as
the manufacturer has not been able to provide an anticipated ship date.

Please feel free to check back with us at a later date.

Regards,
Tom D.
E-Contact Representative

Haven't received it yet, but I bought mine for $434.99 through CDW. Expected ship date is the 6th of July. :rolleyes:

$487 overnight shipping inculed for ATi retail box X800 XT Plat edition, ships July 2nd. from CDW on my corp account :cool:

Gad

A couple months ago i ordered the Sapphire x800pro for like 475$, it was the day newegg posted it on their site. I guess i shouldve waited for the x800xt, but oh well

I got raped at $540 bucks cause of some BULLSHIT tax from CompUSA. And I wanted overnight shipping. Ship date has been bumped from June 20th to June 27th to July 6th. :rolleyes:

$459.00 Landed from CDW ............(I cancelled the lame GAteway dick heads) July 6th date is expected we will see. At leas CDW did not lie to me like SHitwAY did

Bigga said:
I payed $584 (overnight shipping included) from Allstarshop.com on june 6th

i was lucky because like a couple hours later they jacked the price up by more than $100... but i did recieve it overnight and It felt cool to be one of the first people to have the card....

how much u pay?

I think I payed 4 dollars less from CompUSA, I got it overnighted as well.

jacuzz1 said:
$459.00 Landed from CDW ............(I cancelled the lame GAteway dick heads) July 6th date is expected we will see. At leas CDW did not lie to me like SHitwAY did

When did you order from CDW? I'm thinking about cancelling my gateway order but I won't until I know I'd be able to get it from CDW earlier.

Paid $481 for this ABIT X800XT that should be in stock on the 28th but most likely will be delayed. Seems like everything is always being delayed these days.

LAME!!! :mad:
Compu$a is charging 499 and our expected ship date is july 7th.... your paying 44 less and getting a shipping date a day earlier than us!!! :mad:

$528 from Best Buy including tax and overnight, card showed up as they said it would, 2 weeks ago this Thursday.

i was the last one to get the card from outpost.com
i saw their website list it on thursday night but i had to wait till friday morning to call them. i could not order it properly from the webpage something was messed up but i got the part number and called first thing in the morning over the phone.

i ordered it friday with overnight shipping and got it at 10am on saturday.... o how i love outpost.com :D

total was 511 and change

sooooooo much better than my geforce 4 ti 4400
im glad i brought back the 9800 pro a few months ago.... paid over 300 for it too... phew..

I paid around 530.00 -- 500 + 6% tax, free shipping. Phone order CompUSA Mesquite Texas. I was alittle freaked out paying so much for a vidcard but coupled with my P4 3.2 @ 3.6 I am pretty freaking happy with the performance. :)

I was running at 3.712 but have not been able to get that high since I flashed to a new BIOS, I wish I could remember my old settings. :(

ShowMeThe$$$$$$ said:
I got raped at $540 bucks cause of some BULLSHIT tax from CompUSA. And I wanted overnight shipping. Ship date has been bumped from June 20th to June 27th to July 6th. :rolleyes:
you just raped yourself for paying $400+ for a card that won't seem like shit a year from now anyways so don't complain.

Glow said:
you just raped yourself for paying $400+ for a card that won't seem like shit a year from now anyways so don't complain.

I suspect that if you had the 400+ you would gladly bend over as well.

infin|ty said:
Read the thread title again, then repeat your question to yourself.

The thread title reads "How much did you pay for your x800XT", I have a x800pro that behaves exactly like a XT. 1.6ns ram, 520core/560mem, and even 16 pipelines. Considering that in everyway its a XT and I got it for free, my question was to confirm if the users of this forums agreed that it is technically a x800xt and I spent $0 on it.

I wnet Through gateway and paid $391 dollars Including Overnight shipping. They accept AAA discount which is 10% and there are no gateway stores where I am from so I paid no Tax. I also talked the lady into giving me overnight shipping. I know everyone does not like gateway but they can't do anything until the recieve the card its nit like everyone else has X800 XT's in stock and shipping I am on the same boat as everyone else

I just try out @ VisionTek dot-com. It's about 519USD with air ship to San Francisco, where my relative is.

Not so expensive huh?

By the way, what is the best brand name for ATI based vid? VisionTek or BBA or Sapphire? Hercules, my favorite, is no more :(

$443.94 including Fed Ex next day shipping from CDW with my corp. acct.
But it's not shipped yet. Gotta wait till the July 7th for it to ship.

I bought a Sapphire x800 pro with VIVO and modded it today to the XT. It was actually the XT card rebranded and flashed to pro. I got mine from Allstarshop.com.

phas3d

Roach said:
The thread title reads "How much did you pay for your x800XT", I have a x800pro that behaves exactly like a XT. 1.6ns ram, 520core/560mem, and even 16 pipelines. Considering that in everyway its a XT and I got it for free, my question was to confirm if the users of this forums agreed that it is technically a x800xt and I spent $0 on it.

Does it say "How much did you pay for your X800pro?"

K thanks preash.

infin|ty said:
Does it say "How much did you pay for your X800pro?"

K thanks preash.

No but considering that the Sapphire x800 Pro Vivo is just a XT with a different bios. The sticker on the heatsink doesn't even have a designation of Pro or XT they just call it a x800, so they underclocked their XT cores and sold them for less. Lucky me.

My Sapphire x800pro is a monster OCer. After modding it to XT, I get over 13k on my P4 2.4c @ 3.35ghz with mem/core at 535/595. I used ATITool to determine the max mem and core. I have yet to put the waterblock on it. It gets hot though, but I keep a 120mm fan blowing over it at all times. Great card all around.

phas3d

I paid 540 w/shipping for my XT. I've actually had it for over a week now too so that is better than alot of people who paid less but don't have it yet.

Currently I have it running at 555/575 in all 3D apps, but I can easily run it at 564/583 if I want. I decided to clock it down a little from my real max since I am not using the power much anyway because my CPU is currently only an AMD XP 2800+. Once I get my AMD 64 3000+ (and OC' it to hopefully 2.4ghz) I will probably finish my cooling mod on my XT (going to add two 60mm fans to the top of my Thermaltake Extreme Giant 3 cooling system instead of the current squirrel cage fan) and pump everything back up to atleast 564/583, if not higher.

arentol said:
I paid 540 w/shipping for my XT. I've actually had it for over a week now too so that is better than alot of people who paid less but don't have it yet.

Typical remark from someone who paid to much for a $499.00 MSRP VC. :rolleyes: \

I don't mind waiting a few weeks. There are more important things in life than a freakn video card.

agar said:
Typical remark from someone who paid to much for a $499.00 MSRP VC. :rolleyes: \

I don't mind waiting a few weeks. There are more important things in life than a freakn video card.

Hrmm... Let me correct myself. I paid about 540 w/tax, (I didn't actually pay for the shipping part).

I paid 499 as the base price.. we pay lots of tax up here in Washington.

for everyone saying CDW expected ship date is july 6th, your wrong, it was pushed to the 16th, the sales rep said it wasnt anything of their doing, the manufacturer just havent produced the cards yet...

You'll all hate me.

I paid $310 even for the card. Being a registered ATI developer has it's benefits. 40% off retail! w00t!!!

In actuality, I paid $310 for a 9800XT, sold it for $325 on eBay after 6 months use, took that money and bought the X800XT PE for $310. So I even made a little money.

You're right. I do hate you. :p ;)

I suppose you're not allowed to resell <sigh>

:( I paid a pretty penny for mine ($500 with overnight shipping from allstarshop.com), but ended up selling my 9800nonpro and A64 2800+ system using old and new parts all for $700. So, I needed a new card. :)

phas3d

Back