How Having A Penis Makes You Smarter

Males are just more curious in general. I believe we ask How? and Why? much more so than women, at least when it comes to what makes physical things tick. Emotionally, not so much.

Males are just more curious in general. I believe we ask How? and Why? much more so than women, at least when it comes to what makes physical things tick. Emotionally, not so much.

That's not true, or else we wouldn't have Plato, Aristotle and Socrates.

I will also add as someone mentioned boys tend to play more ball sports so they also have more practice with spatial perception. While I believe there is a natural attraction/aptitude to various other "boy" things, there is also a strong social and cultural push in many ways as well. I think the later part is important considering your point that on average but not always do men/women have those natural gifts and attractions.

So while people cry foul about forcing equality vs nature and point to these studies as proof, they rarely mention or admit that for years we forced people into the typical "roles" and shunned people that didn't fit or want to be in them. THAT is really the problem, not only recognizing and realizing that there are differences but ALSO they don't apply to everyone and there is NOTHING WRONG with that.
These skills have contributed to the survival of the species and social and cultural pressures are a consequence of the importance of those skills. Just because society "rewards" those skills does not mean those roles were forced and I think it slightly disingenuous to suggest that people are "shunned" as a result of not fitting those profiles.

As a masculinist I detect some sympathy for third and fourth wave feminism in your reply. I think it is extremely hypocritical for feminists to suggest tolerance for non-traditional roles while attacking traditional masculinity. Toxic femininity is responsible for suggesting toxic masculinity. From my perspective a significant percentage of the feminist agenda is both anti-science and irrational and must be opposed. The source of the radical and divisive ideology infecting this country originates with radical, misandristic, feminists...

These sorts of things are everywhere in Europe - so it's immediately what I thought of when I heard 'peeball'.
football-urinal-mats-ur-in-goal.jpg

That's not true, or else we wouldn't have Plato, Aristotle and Socrates.
I actually thought about bringing up philosophy in my initial post, but it lies in a gray area between the physical and emotional. I couldn't figure out how to frame it within what I was saying. Most of the storied philosophers have been men, but is philosophy emotionally based? It certainly isn't a physical science, but nor is it in the realm of Steel Magnolias. There is a lot of cognitive horsepower behind much philosophy, especially when we're talking about scientific philosophy (spacetime, quantum mechanics, the hard problem of consciousness, etc.).

I dunno . . . someone else take a stab at this one.

laugh it up young folks, wait till you get old and have to get up every night to take a piss.
I think I'd rather have that then go through menopause where all of a sudden it feels like you're in a sauna for no reason other than genes.

What a bunch of crap. All I have to say to the authors of the original article: Piss Off!

Back