How exactly can you hang this lamptron hardware monitor at the inside of the PC?

I see the mounting bracket , and I seriously doubt he uses duct tape. Have a 2nd look at that video at 1:42 , it has nothing to do w/ mounting bracket , it is almost as if the screen is glue to the glass

It's probably mounted with an arm screwed to the top of the case in the example at 1:42.

well, it can't be double side tape, as that 7" is too heavy for double sided tape

Some of those small displays are pretty light, I could see clear double-sided tape easily holding on a correctly prepared surface. But if it doesn't, then black foam double-sided tape would certainly hold. Both have very strong glue, designed for permanantly attaching things, but won't hold for shit if there is dirt or oil on the surface. Just don't get dollar store tape, or you'll hate yourself.

That said, people have been putting frameless LCDs in cases for ages. The only difference here is there is accompanying software and the monitor is in an enclosure with it's own backlight.

I've got one of these and it comes with a stand to prop it up. You can also mount it on the inside of your case but it does not come with the hardware. You will have to modify your case or you can use double sided tape.

V*E*L*C*R*O anyone ? hehehe :D

And yes, 3M make the double stick tape that almost every car mfgr in the world uses for mounting the exterior moldings onto the body of the car, and it holds up for many many years, thru rain, wind, sun, snow, carwashes, etc etc, so I'm pretty sure it would hold a measly 7-10" LCD screen to the glass/plastic pc case panel, assuming of course that it was applied correctly, to clean, flat surfaces, and given a few hours to for the adhesives to cure while under pressure....

Gorilla has recently ventured into this same market segment, and the roll I bought 2 months ago has even better holding power....I used it to mount several 3" w x 1/2" thick x 12' long stainless steel bars to the outside of a metal storage shed because my customer wanted a watertight seal along the edges but did not want any screw holes drilled through the bars or the walls of the shed...nottaproblemo so far :D

Used vhb to replace the acrylic side panel on my 900D with tempered glass. Way heavier than any LCD screen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146Agu1_P8I

after digging further, this guy is doing a similar thing, and at around 9 min., he did what I suspect, he didn't just use double side tape temporary, but he uses screws to make it permanent , like he said, double side tape can't hold

the display on the first video has an extra layer at the back, so it's not a light display, too risky to use double side tape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146Agu1_P8I

after digging further, this guy is doing a similar thing, and at around 9 min., he did what I suspect, he didn't just use double side tape temporary, but he uses screws to make it permanent , like he said, double side tape can't hold

the display on the first video has an extra layer at the back, so it's not a light display, too risky to use double side tape

youre focused on the double sided tape when youve already been told what you think you just discovered....

Back