HoT! Corsair 620 watt power supply! $89.99

Nice price! To bad its rebates. :O(

If a company wants to sell it for that then price it that way. Don't play the "most people will forget to send the rebate in" game.

Just a thought.

This is a phenomenal deal. I paid $120 for this PSU and at the time that was a good deal, and I haven't regretted it for a minute.

FYI 2 days only for the extra $10 distributor rebate... clubIT anniversay promotion

ClubIT should be pretty good on rebates - they have had great ratings from everyone who's bought from them.

Corsair seems to be pretty slow with rebates (took like 2 months just to get info posted) but they use a 3rd party so its not really their fault, and Corsair will usually pull through for ya.

That is quite the deal even with mail-in nonsense. I'm horrified looking back what I paid for mine last December.

Someone please put AR in the title. :rolleyes:

QFT.

Still decent deal though.

<Edit:>

Currently out of stock. Next shipment ETA is 8/24. Orders will still be taken to allow customers to qualify for rebates. Expecting to ship on 8/24. (Dates subject to change)

Backordered: ETA 8/24

Thanks, OP. I just ordered one for a new build I'm trying to get around to doing. Also this out-of-stock-rebate-honoring system is great! I wish more sites would do this.

Back