Hot: Club 3D 280x @ $219.99 NCIX.US

nice....crossfire question...can I successfully run different branded cards without issue? I have a gigabyte 280x windforce, wondering if this is a quick cheap way to get crossfire?

I don't know much about Club3D, but another benefit of this card is that there's no rebate involved. For someone looking for CrossfireX, most manufacturers won't allow 2 rebates.

I don't know much about Club3D, but another benefit of this card is that there's no rebate involved. For someone looking for CrossfireX, most manufacturers won't allow 2 rebates.

Same,seems like a good deal though but I'll pass.

You can always pick up a used 7970 or 280x off of Ebay for about $150.

Really no reason that I see to buy a 7970 or 280x new.

You can always pick up a used 7970 or 280x off of Ebay for about $150.

Really no reason that I see to buy a 7970 or 280x new.

No

I have never had a positive experience buying anything of significant value off of ebay. Also don't know if the card has been mined to death.

Weird/old/cheap crap is the only thing worth buying there. There are also TONS of fake GPUs on ebay.

Black Friday about 2 months away. You're going to see this card at $150 I think.

No

I have never had a positive experience buying anything of significant value off of ebay. Also don't know if the card has been mined to death.

Weird/old/cheap crap is the only thing worth buying there. There are also TONS of fake GPUs on ebay.

I have 2x 7970s from Ebay that say otherwise. I did have to redo the TIM on the one as it definitely had non-stock cooling on it and then had the stock one replaced before selling...

Also have a LGA 1366 board I got off of Ebay that is working just fine.

I have bought a ton of RAM off of Ebay as well.

Every once in a while I will get stuff that isn't as described, but it is no worse than buying new for the most part.

As for the "fake" GPUs... those are not going to be labeled as used unless some shmuck bought one and tries to resell it.

As for the "fake" GPUs... those are not going to be labeled as used unless some shmuck bought one and tries to resell it.

not agreeing or disagreeing with any comment here...just saying if I bought a fake one, that is exactly what I'd do with it if I was duped. So it is not as unlikely as it sounds.

not agreeing or disagreeing with any comment here...just saying if I bought a fake one, that is exactly what I'd do with it if I was duped. So it is not as unlikely as it sounds.

Just file a complaint with PayPal/eBay. And if you were smart enough to buy it with a credit card (through PayPal) then go through them if PP/eBay isn't responsive. I can promise you that most CC companies will charge it back. Discover Card will likely do it over the phone.

I'd give PayPal a week, maybe 2, to fix it. After that, I'd call my Card Provider.

just saying if I bought a fake one, that is exactly what I'd do with it if I was duped.

So you openly admit that you would perpetuate fraud? You're quite the winner. Do you punch babies and kick puppies, too?

So you openly admit that you would perpetuate fraud? You're quite the winner. Do you punch babies and kick puppies, too?

No kidding...welcome to DNT list.

haha. no I don't kick puppies. and the listings on ebay are accurate, if I'm not mistaken (lower clocks and such clearly written, no fake asus or whatever branding) so it's not the same thing as fraud.

Back