Hot, 400$ Newegg's Galaxy 580 OC 1.5GB, until 3/13

I'd say post this in Hot Deals, but it really isn't. $450 gives you a faster, cooler running 7950 with 3GB or vRAM that overclocks like crazy. When these hit $350 they'll be competitive.

Yeah i figured that this would only interest the NV minded folks, that was my only reason to post here directly :p :)

I did find crazy the fact that they were giving the 65$ off code to the highest OC card and not to the standard or light OC ones.

Yeah i figured that this would only interest the NV minded folks, that was my only reason to post here directly :p :)

I did find crazy the fact that they were giving the 65$ off code to the highest OC card and not to the standard or light OC ones.
Well, even for NVIDIA diehards, you can get a GTX 570 for <$300 now. Is the GTX 580 really worth another $100 at this point? IMO, it's a fire sale because Kepler is (hopefully) right around the corner. Don't fall into that trap. ;)

Hot deal but I'm holding of till gtx 680. Got the money ready to go!

I bought this Galaxy 580 but I bought it from NCIX for $429.99 CAD and no rebate offered. Yes, 7950 is not much more but has shit drivers, the 580 drivers are rock solid. One thing about Galazy that has annoyed me: to get the 3 year extended warranty you are required to send them a scan of your receipt. I can't be arsed to do that so no 3 year warranty for me. Any other card I have registered you just give them the serial number and your name/address. Only time a receipt might be needed should be for an RMA.

This deal doesn't seem hot. My MSI TFIII PE/OC GTX 560 ti 448 that I bought last month for $239.99 was a hot deal. Hot deal on any GTX580 at this poimt in time would be $299.99.

This deal doesn't seem hot. My MSI TFIII PE/OC GTX 560 ti 448 that I bought last month for $239.99 was a hot deal. Hot deal on any GTX580 at this poimt in time would be $299.99.

This deal is REALLY hot if it was EVGA. Then you could just Step-up to Kepler in 90 days.

What im doing with my 480 gtx's i recently bought for $210 each

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on a particular plain-jane 580 card. My willingness to buy is nowhere near $400 atm, there's been news about $50 discounts, but everything is still $450+ so I guess I can forget about any decent 580 discounts in the immediate near future with Kepler's rumored $550 arrival.

Back