HOT! 3ds XL + zelda $150 @ target BF

Targets open at 8pm tomorrow. Pretty sure this is a door buster deal with other electronics, so probably not online.

Are these on shelves yet? Some guy said he picked up 2 at walmart to price match later.

Not the Zelda edition, they didn't.

But it's also not a mistake.

I said that before their update; I see now they are honoring it. But the twitter history have contradictory statements so it stands to reason at one point they did make a mistake whether they are going ahead with the zelda bundle or not.

I wouldnt mind one of the other bundles if everyone runs to buy the zelda one.. i think the mario kart or mario 3d land games would for sure rekindle some childhood memories. =) lol

Just received my 3DS XL from yesterday's Amazon Lightening Deal. Waiting for Zelda to download and then the work day to end! Have fun in the lines and good luck if you attempt!

But I'm guessing you'll need to get in line roughly now to have a chance at most Targets.

RIght, I'd rather pay 10-20% more and get it online than go to a store unless I need to go there anyway normally; with black friday and lines, I'd pay 30%+ to avoid that :cool:

I do feel like a moron for buying $219 zelda cause I thought it was a Collector's Edition and it would be sold out in a day or two, but I haven't paid attention to Nintendo CEs ever so I didn't know lol.

Just received my 3DS XL from yesterday's Amazon Lightening Deal. Waiting for Zelda to download and then the work day to end! Have fun in the lines and good luck if you attempt!

Congrats man, that shit went OOS in what seemed like milliseconds.

Yeah, but Zelda and Mario 64 were fucking amazing and you know it. :p

Oh damned straight....

I am a huge Nintendo nut, grew up on the NES, then SNES when I was a teenager, then the N64 in my twenties.... and I have no less than 3 Gamecubes in my closet right now. :D

I consider myself a huge fan of everything Zelda (and Mario to a lesser extent). I was just trying to talk myself out of it.

Now I don't know if I want to try and grab one at Target tomorrow night, or just pay $220 for one at Gamestop online now. People keep saying that if you're not in line at Target NOW you have no chance, but Target (at least here in north Texas) has never been one of those stores that people line up for days in advance of black friday. There will probably be a line tomorrow night, but most people are going to be in it for that damned POS $230 Element 50" LCD TV....

RIght, I'd rather pay 10-20% more and get it online than go to a store unless I need to go there anyway normally; with black friday and lines, I'd pay 30%+ to avoid that :cool:

I do feel like a moron for buying $219 zelda cause I thought it was a Collector's Edition and it would be sold out in a day or two, but I haven't paid attention to Nintendo CEs ever so I didn't know lol.

Dude, I have a feeling very few will actually get in on this deal. They'll sell out fast and I doubt they'll restock before the sale ends.

Thinking I'll just stop at GameStop on the way home and get it, haha.

Is it possible to go to target and buy one right now.

Then take the receipt in on BF and have them price match it?

This is absolutely going to end up a YMMV deal with loads of pissed off people who aren't getting it at $149.99...

This is absolutely going to end up a YMMV deal with loads of pissed off people who aren't getting it at $149.99...

Yep. I will load up the Tweet on my cellphone and head to Target on Friday and see where it gets me. If I get it, awesome. If not, oh well.

I bet the deal is only for the non-bundled 3DS XL as the ad seems to show. Someone will be able to score the Zelda bundle in the frenzy, I bet though.

Edit: Just noticed that the Nintendo Handheld Gaming page on FB shows that it will be $149.99 too.

nintendo_Target_BF.jpg

Last edited:
So looking at the Twitter account a bit it looks like the Zelda bundle will be sold online and in stores. No news on what time though.

Amazon has the non-bundle 3DS XLs for $149.99 again this morning. Just snagged one. You have to click on item, if you search and just look at price it still shows $199.99.

yeah they are probably price matching the target deal, too bad the zelda really isn't going to happen. A target employee said something about scanning zelda bundle and it being the lower price but no non-troll has confirmed to get one. We'll have to see if someone nabs them in store later today after everyone is full of soy turkey

Amazon has the non-bundle 3DS XLs for $149.99 again this morning. Just snagged one. You have to click on item, if you search and just look at price it still shows $199.99.

red/black is showing 149 for me, i wouldnt mind all black. Can i get black? black showing 199 still for me after adding to cat

I stayed up last night til the regulars where on sale for $149 on target's site... i thought i would go to sleep and see what happens in the mourning. now target must have sold out online.. so figure better to grab something lol

red/black is showing 149 for me, i wouldnt mind all black. Can i get black? black showing 199 still for me after adding to cat

I stayed up last night til the regulars where on sale for $149 on target's site... i thought i would go to sleep and see what happens in the mourning. now target must have sold out online.. so figure better to grab something lol

Same, it was buggy but some were able to get non-dummy regulars for as low as $143 with the red card. But w/e, I'd rather just go through amazon, BUT I really like zelda so I'm waiting to see if they do at least a $170 version of that bundle anywhere

yeah they are probably price matching the target deal, too bad the zelda really isn't going to happen. A target employee said something about scanning zelda bundle and it being the lower price but no non-troll has confirmed to get one. We'll have to see if someone nabs them in store later today after everyone is full of soy turkey

If it doesn't happen people will be very unhappy since their official Twitter account has said like three times now that it is included in the deal.

screw it, i added the red/black to my cart at $149 on amazon.. while i kept refreshing on the black black.. and realized the site said out of stock on the red/black.. so i proceeded to place the order of the one i had in my cart.. Now the price went back to $199. I think mine went through for $149 .

i can live with the red/black. I will eventually pick up the zelda game anyways. i will just be missing out on the cool gold shell and box art pretty much lol.

If it doesn't happen people will be very unhappy since their official Twitter account has said like three times now that it is included in the deal.

yeah, they will just delete the twitter evidence of zelda $150 though and pick the tweets that were contradictory instead to cover their tracks. What a mess.

yeah, they will just delete the twitter evidence of zelda $150 though and pick the tweets that were contradictory instead to cover their tracks. What a mess.

We'll see tonight and tomorrow I guess. Be nice if they decided to honor it anyway since it is such a huge mess.

There's still the pic from FB that I posted earlier -- which is still on their FB page. Glad I bit on the Amazon Lightening Deal on Tuesday for the black/black. I've been enjoying me some Zelda. Also grabbed the first Zelda from the eShop. I'm going to make some kids jealous this holiday! ;)

Back